Sunday, October 30, 2011
Wanna Work Together Video
Even though this video was short, i actually learned quite a bit. I knew that there was a copyright law, but i did not know about all the refining you could do to it. I personally have never copyrighted anything i have made because i did not feel like it was something major, but i feel like i got a little information that was important about copyright incase i ever do have to copyright something. There is so much that can be stolen in the technology world if it is not protected. So many people who are coming up with ideas about advancing technology are having to protect anything they create for the simple fact that it could get stolen and used by someone else. Technology to some people is a way of life and making their money. They invent items pitch it to someone and bam, they have just expanded the technology world. But they are always putting a copyright on it so no one else can steal their invention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Olivia,
ReplyDeleteI like the point you made about the copyright laws. Also, I was excited to see this clip because now I have some new information about copyright laws. I agree the technology world has expanded beyond the world that I remember as a child. So, I am happy that they have copyright laws so people can be recognized for their contributions to our new fast paced world. I like the point you made also about how some of these inventors use these discoveries as their own source of income. I think it is important for people to think twice before they steal an idea or invention from the creator of that particular work. I like the fact that some communities are allowing teachers to use their materials. These types of communities will be very beneficial to have in a future classroom for incoming teachers.