As i watched this video i got a feel for all the teachers out there using technology. One of the signs they used said i am a 21st Century teacher and learner. Just as we are students, teachers are still learning as well. They do not know everything about technology so when they learn something knew they feel like they are a student as well. I think its great that our technology world is growing and the teachers are not acting as if they are know it all's. Technology is everywhere and there is no escaping it.
This video inspired me to get to know more about technology. I want to teach my students all the things that seem impossible with technology. I have to say that i am not a technology wizard so it is going to take more learning for me to know more but it will be so powerful to teach young children the great things they can do. School will be more of a fun learning enviornment to me.
I agree with you that there is no escaping technology which could be a good or bad thing. What you put on the internet will always be there in some form, so think before put anything on a website, blog, etc, whether it is words or pictures.
ReplyDeleteWith that said, technology is so helpful in the classroom especially with students who are constantly around it. They will already know the ins and outs of new programs and will learn much more quickly. Students can show and tell in return to teachers who may not familiar with something as well. I hope more people will be inspired by this video as well!